The Panasonic - #Playforabetterworld is subject to the terms and conditions mentioned herein below. Please read this agreement carefully before participating in this gaming activity. By participating in the gaming activity, the participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and participation by the participant shall be deemed as the acceptance of the terms and conditions by the Participant. This gaming activity conducted by Panasonic India Private Limited (hereinafter referred as “Panasonic/ PI”), is subject to the participant’s agreement to the terms and conditions as described herein.
- This gaming activity is open only to those who are legal residents of India, are legally competent to enter the gaming activity/ a Contract and are at least 18 (Eighteen) years of age at the time of participating in the gaming activity (“Participant/ Entrant”). However, Participants below 18 (Eighteen) years of age (“Minor Participants”), and as permitted by law, may participate in this gaming activity subject to tendering a written consent from their parent/ guardian to claim Gratification. Parental or guardian guidance and approval is mandatory for Minor Participants. In case of entries by Minor Participants, it shall be ensured that all details including name, contact details relating to the parent/ guardian are submitted along with the entries. Panasonic reserves the right, without any obligation, to contact such parent/ guardian for verification and other purposes of the gaming activity. All the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall apply to the parent/ guardian.
- Employees of Panasonic and its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, agents, partners or officers of Panasonic and/ or of any entity involved in the development, production, implementation and distribution of the gaming activity, including any advertising or promotion agency, parent company, service provider, subsidiary or affiliate of any such entity or any other entity directly associated with Panasonic or any member of the immediate family of and/ or person living in the same household as such persons, are NOT ELIGIBLE to enter the gaming activity.
2. PARTICIPATION FEE
There is no fee for participation in the gaming activity.
3. GAMING ACTIVITY DETAILS
- The duration of the gaming activity is from 7th November 2021 to 17th November 2021.
- Towards the end of the gaming activity, Panasonic will donate one each of Television, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Air Conditioner, Microwave appliances to 3 different NGOS mentioned below.
- The Devices will are to be donated to Salaam Balak Trust, SOS Children’s Villages and Khushi Foundation.
4. PARTICIPATION CRITERION/ HOW TO ENTER:
The Participants must follow all the below mentioned steps to participate in the Gaming activity:
- Participants must follow Panasonic India on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram as well as on YouTube.
- To enter the gaming activity participants must visit www.panasonicplayforabetterworld.com and play the game.
- Once the collective goal hits 10,00,000 Points Panasonic will donate appliances mentioned above to the 3 NGOs listed.
- Further, Participant must like the post shared by Panasonic and follow the social media pages / handles:
- The participants are free to play the game multiple times.
- All rights for the draw are reserved solely with Panasonic.
- Panasonic reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or Participants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the Gaming activity.
5. GAMING ACTIVITY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Participants unequivocally grant to Panasonic, a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, print, display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit and distribute the photographs/ posts/ direct messages, content, and any other information/ data as desired by Panasonic. Photos/ posts/ content entered may be published by Panasonic or its agencies on various platforms, including but not limited to, on Panasonic Group websites and on social media platforms. Panasonic may edit or alter the photos entered by trimming or addition of image effects, music, or sound effects. All the photographs/ ideas/ thoughts/ submitted during entries shall become sole property of Panasonic and Panasonic shall be at liberty to use the posts/ pictures/ content/ direct messages/ feature the winner, for advertisement or publicity or acknowledgement without any further communication or consideration to the winner/ Participant.
- Gaming activity shall be void in any State where the same is prohibited by law (currently or in future), Central or State being in force, including but not limited to, the state of Tamil Nadu, etc. Accordingly, in such case, Panasonic shall not be liable to provide any reward/ prize, or compensation to the Participant on any account.
- Participants are strictly prohibited from posting any defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, or unlawful material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law to this contest and/ or violate of any laws, in contempt of court, anti- national or against the declared public policies of the nation or defamatory to any religious faith or anything which panders to puritan taste, interfere/infringe upon any rights under applicable laws (including, but not limited to copyright, trademark, design or contract) of any third party.
- Panasonic shall have the right to disqualify / cancel the entries of any Participant with incomplete information or illegal contents (statement of racist, sexist, or defamatory) or on any other grounds without giving any reasons.
- Failure by Panasonic to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- In no event shall Panasonic be liable for losses or any incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Gaming activity, its services these terms (however arising, including negligence). Panasonic shall not be responsible for any product or service liability of any kind.
- Panasonic expressly disclaims warranties of any kind, whether expressly or impliedly regarding the Gaming activity or Prize. Panasonic does not undertake any warranty that the items/ products made available under this Gaming activity will meet the requirements of the Winner. The warranty otherwise applicable to Panasonic products would not be available on the Prize.
- Panasonic shall not be responsible for any damage suffered to the Prize during transit.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency regarding any instructions, rules, and conditions on any advertising or promotional material relating to the gaming activity, these Terms shall prevail over all such other instructions, rules, and conditions.
- All materials contained within the promotional material of the gaming activity, and in the collaterals are property of Panasonic. Reproduction of any materials from this site without written permission is strictly prohibited.
- Panasonic or agency assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the promotion.
- Panasonic or agency reserves the right to use all registration information for its official and promotional purposes.
- In no event shall Panasonic be liable for losses or any incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Activity, its services these terms (however arising, including negligence). Panasonic shall not be responsible for any product or service liability of any kind.
- Panasonic shall not be liable for any technical, physical delay in transmission or submission of the entries by the Participant or any disruptions, losses, damages, computer related malfunctions/ failures which affect the participation of the Participant, or any force majeure conditions or damages caused by Act of God, Governmental actions.
- The decision of Panasonic regarding the interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be final and binding on the Participants.
- Panasonic will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of in the event of any unforeseen circumstances.
- Panasonic shall not be responsible for any loss or damage in case of change in dates of gaming activity or cancellation thereof for any reason beyond Panasonic’s control including but not limited to Force Majeure.
- While participating in this Contest, furnishing of personal details and contact(s), if any, to Panasonic, shall be treated as due consent to receive any communication from Panasonic, including but not limited to, marketing, promotional messages/ calls, etc. at the contact details provided.
- Each Participant irrevocably consents and permits Panasonic and its agencies to use his/her name, content posted by the Participant, etc., for advertising and other promotional purposes related to the Offers or Panasonic brand, without payment of any additional compensation.
- Decision of Panasonic in terms of selection of entries shall be at its own discretion and shall be final and binding.
- Participant acknowledges and agrees that Panasonic or its group entities or affiliates or their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, vendors etc. shall not be liable for any damage or loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death, or loss of, or damage to property, which might be suffered or sustained in connection with the gaming activity or the Gratification, except to the extent to any liability not excluded by law.
- Panasonic reserves the right to amend / modify The 'Terms and Conditions' contained herein from time to time without giving any prior notice.
- Disputes, if any, relating to this Contest shall be dealt in accordance with Laws Applicable in India & Courts in New Delhi shall have the exclusive Jurisdiction over the subject matter.
- The gaming activity is just for engaging customers/ prospects and for the benefit of children there is neither any relation to any sort of gambling, lottery etc. nor Panasonic/ its agency has any intention of harming any sentiments of society/ persons who do not qualify.
- Participant acknowledges that Panasonic policies, including but not limited to, Panasonic Social Media Policy, etc. is applicable.
- This gaming activity is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook/ Twitter/ Instagram.
- Participant represents & warrants that he/she is legally competent to enter into binding contracts under applicable laws and any/all information submitted by him/her is true, correct, accurate & complete.
- The decision of Panasonic regarding the interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be final and binding on the Participants.
Copyright on the Website and all material on it, including but not limited to text, photographs, images, software, music, audio video clips, and any other copyrighted material (collectively, "Content") belongs to the Company, the original author, or other entities (collectively, "Author").
Duplication, public transmission, distribution, modification, deletion, or reproduction of Content (collectively, “Use”) without the authorization of the Author is prohibited under Japanese copyright law, international conventions, and other copyright laws, except for printing or storage for personal Use, or other specific use permitted under those laws. You are therefore requested to contact the Company to obtain permission before making Use of the Content. Please note that the Company may refuse to grant permission to Use the Content at its sole discretion.
If you use the Content with the permission of the Company, you are requested to display the copyright notice specified by the Company, unless otherwise provided herein. You may not modify or remove the copyright notice without prior permission by the Company.
Rights to the trademarks, logos, and product names appearing on the Website (collectively, “Trademarks”) belong to the Company or to other right holders. Use of Trademarks without authorization from the Company or the right holder is prohibited under trademark law and other laws, except for specific use permitted under those laws. You are therefore requested to contact the Company to obtain permission before making use of Trademarks.
8. DISCLAIMER, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Content and other information appearing on the website (including all content and functions made available on or accessed through the website) are provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permissible by law, regarding content and other information appearing on the website, the company makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind whatsoever (1) for the accuracy, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of any content published on or available through the website. In no event shall the company be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever or any damages, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with, including but not limited to, the use of the documents herein or your accessing, browsing in and use of this website.; Or (2) that the server that makes the website available is free of viruses or other components that may infect, harm, or cause damage to your computer equipment or any other property when you access, browse, download from, or otherwise use the website.
The Company reserves the right to change or discontinue any or all elements of the Website, including its structure, terms and conditions, URL, and the Content and information therein without prior notice. The Company reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue the operation of the Website without prior notice.
9. PROHIBITED ACTS
You will not do the following acts in using the Website
- Acts that give, or are likely to give, detreat or damage to the Company or third parties
- Acts that defame, or are likely to defame, the Company`s products or services
- Acts that defame, or are likely to defame, the Company`s officers or employees
- Acts that hurt, or are likely to hurt, the Company`s credit or quality such as being contrary to public order or morality
- Criminal acts or acts that may be led to, or are likely to be led to criminal acts
- Acts that violate, or are likely to violate, laws, statutes, or ordinances
- Acts that cause, or are likely to cause, misunderstandings any partnership or cooperative relationship between you and the Company, or cause, or are likely to cause, misunderstandings that the Company recognizes, guarantees, supports, or recommends the linked site
- Acts that hurt the appearance of this Website, such as frame link
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
10. LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
When linking to the Website (including listing the URLs of the Website in a printed publication such as a magazine or a pamphlet), you are requested to comply with the following requirements.
Especially, you are requested to comply with the “Prohibited acts” provided in Article 4 above and “Requirements” provided below. In addition, you may freely link to the Website on your website.
The company shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, complaint or claim (including the claim for damages from third party), because of your access to the website linking to the Website.
The Company makes no representation or warranty, either expressed or implied, regarding the content of the website linking to the Website. In addition, the Company does not intend to imply any special relationship between the Company and the website linking to the Website, nor to imply that the Company endorses or recommends the products or services of those companies or people.
- The Company may change, stop, and delete its information and URL of the Website without prior notice. You are requested to maintain the URL or other information of this Website at your own risk. The company shall not be responsible for any loss, damages, or troubles incurred by the website linking to the Website, the manager, or viewers of the Linking Website, or third party because of your linking to this Website,
- When linking to the Website, you are requested to specify the name of the Company as an owner of the linked page.
- Linking to the Website is not permitted in any of the following cases:
- The website that defames, or are likely to defame, the Company`s officers or employees
- The website that hurt, or are likely to hurt, the Company`s credit or quality such as being contrary to public order or morality
- The website that Criminal acts or acts that may be led to, or are likely to be led to criminal acts
- The website that violates, or is likely to violate, laws, statutes, or ordinances
- If your website breaches each provision above, or if the Company requests deletion of the links to the Website, you shall stop using and delete the link of the Website.
12. SUBMISSION OF SUGGESTIONS OR IDEAS
If you have any suggestions, ideas, questions, or comments concerning the Company’s products, please contact the Company from the page of each product on the Website.
Please note that the Company is engaged in R&D in a broad range of fields and possesses a variety of ideas and technical information. To avoid facing restrictions on the Company’s unique R&D activities, and to avoid future trouble and misunderstanding related to industrial property rights such as patents, the Company will refrain from receiving your technical proposals other than those described below.
Further, unless any agreement exists in place between you and the Company, the Company will not have any obligation to review, report upon, maintain the confidentiality or make payment to the technical proposals received by the Company other than those described below.
13.TECHNICAL PROPOSALS THAT MAY BE REVIEWED BY THE COMPANY
Technical proposals concerning patents, industrial designs, trademarks, and any other rights that have been registered as industrial property rights in Japan or foreign countries.
Technical proposals concerning utility model rights with the attachment of the utility model evaluation report issued by the Japan Patent Office which states the evaluation level of "6. A prior art document to show the lack of novelty is not found."
Technical proposals that were requested by the Company.
15. ABOUT COOKIE
16. OPERATION ENVIRONMENT
Depending on user device setting, on some browsers, and applications, some contents might not be displayed as intended.
This website cannot guarantee that all contents are displayed similarly across all browsers and applications since each browser or application may implement technology differently.
Information of access environment to https page
As a part of security enhancement, the Company is promoting to secure the pages on this Website by implementing Always-On SSL (*1) and the latest version of SSL/TLS (*2).
The secured web pages (HTTPS pages) may not be displayed properly on certain browsers.
When this happens, check the environment of your device and change the settings as needed.
(*1) Always-On SSL is a security method that makes all accesses via secured HTTPS to enhance reliability.
(*2) SSL/TLS is a cryptographic method that keeps the internet connection secure.